The research group SIMLab at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) will host the 3rd International Conference on Impact Loading of Structures and Materials on 23-26 June 2020.
The conference is the third in a series of international conferences organized by the International Society of Impact Engineering.
The list of topics includes but is not limited to:
- Impact and failure of structures and materials under impact and blast loading
- Systems for protection and absorption of impact and blast loading
- Terminal ballistics
- Dynamic material behaviour and failure
- Stress waves
- Structural crashworthiness
- High-rate mechanical and forming processes
- Impact, blast and high-rate loading/measurement techniques and their applications