3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON IMPACT LOADING OF STRUCTURES AND MATERIALS
The research group SIMLab at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) will host the 3rd International Conference on Impact Loading of Structures and Materials on 23-26 June 2020.
The conference is the third in a series of international conferences organized by the International Society of Impact Engineering.
The list of topics includes but is not limited to:
- Impact and failure of structures and materials under impact and blast loading
- Systems for protection and absorption of impact and blast loading
- Terminal ballistics
- Dynamic material behaviour and failure
- Stress waves
- Structural crashworthiness
- High-rate mechanical and forming processes
- Impact, blast and high-rate loading/measurement techniques and their applications